High Temperature PCB fr4
The Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) is one of the most important properties of any epoxy and is the temperature region where the polymer transitions from a hard, glassy material to a soft, rubbery material.
Circuit board material must flame-resistant, it can`t be burned at a certain temperature and only be soften. The temperature point is called the glass transition temperature (Tg).
The higher Tg point means higher temperature requirement during lamination. And the boards will be hard and crisp, which will affect hole and the electrical properties.
Ordinary PCB materials at high temperatures, not only will be soften, deformation, melting and other phenomena, but also the mechanical and electrical properties decline sharply.
General fr4 Tg is 130-140 centigrade, moderate Tg is greater than 150-160 centigrade, High-Tg is greater than 170 degrees.
The higher of Tg, the better performance of PCB heat resistance, moisture resistance, chemical resistance, stability and other characteristics.
FR4 is a code name for grade of Epoxy Glass material.
Tg means Glass Transition Temperature.
When the working temperature reaches to the melting point, that means the temperature exceeds the Tg value, the status of pcb material will be changed from glassy to liquid, which will affect the function of pcb. And this value is related to the stability of the pcb dimension.
As usual, made with Tg ≥ 170℃ pcb material, which is called High TG Printed Circuit Board. With the rapid development of the electronics industry, high Tg material is widely used in computer, communication equipment, precise apparatus and instrument and etc.
The characteristics of High Tg materials are listed below:
What Is FR-4?
- Higher heat resistance
- Lower Z-axis CTE
- Excellent thermal stress resistance
- High thermal shock resistance
- Excellent PTH reliability
- Pcbway offers some popular High Tg materials
- S1000-2 & S1170: Shengyi materials
- IT-180A: ITEQ material
- TU768: TUC material
FR-4 is a grade designation for flame-retardant fiberglass reinforced epoxy material. Thus, FR-4 PCB offers a much greater level of resistance to heat than a standard PCB. FR-4 circuit boards are divided into four classifications that are determined by the number of copper trace layers found in the material:
• Single Sided PCB / Single Layer PCB
• Double Sided PCB / Double Layer PCB
• Four or more than 10 layers PCB / Multilayer PCB
Providing the Right High-Temperature PCB for Your Applications
JHYPCB offers a wide selection of high-temperature PCB products manufacturing services either with FR-4 or other high-quality heat- and temperature-resistant Tg materials. We are able to perform high-temperature PCB fabrication for automotive, industry and high-temperature electronics applications. We can manufacture High-Tg PCBs with a Tg value of up to 180°C.
Get Production Price of Your High-Tg PCBs
You may use our PCB price calculator to get your High-Tg PCB fabrication price. Just input your circuit spec, the corresponding PCB price will show up in the right column
High Temperature PCB fr4 fabricator
Learn more about JHY PCB by exploring the manufacturing capability of High TG PCB below. We can do more than you can imagine.
High Temperature PCB fr4 manufacturing
Why choose us?
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB& SMT Stencil .
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
Product & Service
- Quick Turn PCB
- Rigid PCB
- Flexible PCB
- Rigid- Flex PCB
- Aluminum PCB
- PCB Stencil
Certification(UL:E466618, TS16949, ISO9001.RoHS)
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB Manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
Whatever we do or whatever we think of is to make sure boards are shipped to customer safely and quickly.
How to ship your PCB?
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
With the purpose of better customer service and meeting the customer demand, JHY PCB provides following shipping methods.
JHY PCB is experienced in exporting. For PCB Prototype and small-medium volume PCB order, we have stable and long-term good relationship with forwarder, such as international express company DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS. For mass production order, we have famous and reliable shipping company for support.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q2: Do you accept PCB design with different boards on one panel?
A: Of course, we can do different boards on the same panel.
Q3. Are my Gerber Files safe?
A: We protect the intellectual property for customers in the whole process. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
Q4: What is needed for a quotation?
A: Quantity, PCB Gerber file, Technical requirements(material, board thickness, surface finish, copper thickness, solder mask color, silkscreen color,...)
Q5.How to quote shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is determined by the shipment way(forwarder name, delivery days), destination, weight&dimension of packages. If you use your own forwarder, please inform us.
Looking for ideal Cheap PCB Fabrication Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the USB Circuit Board are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Order PCB Online. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : High TG PCB