Images for Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB
The characteristics of the Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB:
The structure of the metal core PCB/Aluminum PCB: Aluminum base CCL(copper clad laminate) is a kind of raw material of metal PCB, which is consist of copper foil, thermal insulation layer and metal substrate, its structure in three layers
- Aluminum PCB use SMT technology.
- Make a very effective treatment for thermal diffusion in the circuit design.
- Reduce the operating temperature, improve the density of power and reliability, prolong the lifetime of final products
- Reduce the size of products and the cost of hardware & assembly;
- Replace the brittle ceramic PCB, have better mechanical endurance.
- Circuit Layer: equivalent to ordinary PCB copper clad laminate, thickness of copper foil from loz to 10 oz.
- Dielectric Layer: dielectric Layer is a kind of material with thermal insulation and low thermal resistance. thickness from 0.003 "to 0.006" which is the core technology of the aluminum base copper clad laminate. It has achieved the UL certification.
JHY PCB has rich experience in manufacturing Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB/ LED PCB /Aluminum PCB, and we're able to meet different thermal conductivity requirements from normal 1.0W/m.K to high 4.0W/m.K, the board thickness from 0.5mm to 3.0mm and the copper thickness from 1oz to 3oz are all available.
- Base Layer: Base layer is metal core, normally it is aluminum base or copper base.
What is Metal Core PCB?
Metal core PCB refers to boards that utilize a base metal material as the part that spreads heat on a circuit board.
The base metal on the metal core PCB are used due to their ability to disperse heat from the critical components of the MCPCB board to less critical components.
The metals used in making metal core PCBs are copper, aluminum, and steel alloy.
Sometimes it is referred to as the metal core Printed Circuit Board.
Types of MCPCB (Metal core PCB)
Metal core PCB are sorted according to the location of the metal core and the trace layers of the PCB.
There are 5 main types of metal core PCB and these are:
Thermal Conductivity and Thermal Resistance Aluminum is commonly used due to its MCPCB thermal conductivity and A lower mcpcb thermal resistance. This is because the metal core PCBs are able to transfer heat approximately 8 to 9 times faster compared to FR4 PCBs. The MCPCB laminates disperse heat continuously to keep the components that generate heat cooler thus enhancing their performance and life. Stability The size of metal core PCB makes it more stable compared to insulating materials. There is usually a change in size of about 2.5% to 3% when an Aluminum PCB and aluminum sandwich panels are heated to 150℃ from 30℃.
- Single Layer MCPCB (one trace layer on one side),
- COB LED PCB (one trace layer),
- Double Layers MCPCB (two trace layers on one side),
- Double Sided MCPCB (two trace layers on both sides) and
- Multi Layers MCPCB (More than two trace layers on every board).
Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB Manufacturer
The Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB Manufacturing process and design rules are similar to conventional PCBs. We provide metal core PCB fabrication and mcpcb fabrication quantities for both aluminum core and Heavy Copper PCB.
Thermal management PCBs or MCPCBs are processed with standard SMT assembly equipment in the PCB manufacturing process.
Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB - High Quality at a Lower Cost
JHY PCB Metal Core PCB manufacturing capability for you in getting you the lowest cost PCBs!
As a China professional PCB manufacturer we can provide our customers with the best PCB prices in the industry. Whether you are looking for an PCB fabricator to handle your high volumes at the best possible prices; or you have some high technology boards requirements that you want the best deal on we can make it happen; low cost PCBs with high quality customer service.
When it comes to finding the very best prices on the market, let JHY PCB been the low cost PCB fabricator that's right for you. A cheap PCB fabrication is not our goal; inexpensive high quality ones are!
Tell our experts what you need and we will provide you with the right PCB fabrication and assembly solution. We are ready and eager to turn your concepts into reality.
Aluminium Base Metal Core PCB fabrication
Why choose us?
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB& SMT Stencil .
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
Certification(UL:E466618, TS16949, ISO9001.RoHS)
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the Quick Turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
Whatever we do or whatever we think of is to make sure boards are shipped to customer safely and quickly.
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
How to ship your PCB?
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
With the purpose of better customer service and meeting the customer demand, JHY PCB provides following shipping methods.
JHY PCB is experienced in exporting. For PCB Prototype and small-medium volume PCB order, we have stable and long-term good relationship with forwarder, such as international express company DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS. For mass production order, we have famous and reliable shipping company for support.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q2: Do you accept PCB design with different boards on one panel?
A: Of course, we can do different boards on the same panel.
Q3. Are my Gerber Files safe?
A: We protect the intellectual property for customers in the whole process. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
Q4: What is needed for quotation?
A: Quantity, PCB Gerber file, Technical requirements(material, board thickness, surface finish, copper thickness, solder mask color, silkscreen color, ...)
Q5. How to quote shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is determined by the shipment way(forwarder name, delivery days), destination, weight&dimension of packages. If you use your own forwarder, please inform us.
Looking for ideal Metal Core PCB Cost Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Metal Core PCB Buildup are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Metal Core PCB Fabrication. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Metal Core PCB