Looking for Flexible PCB Board manufacturer?
JHYPCB just is a professional PCB Manufacturer from China. Contact us to get instant quote. We offer high quality and low price Flexible PCB.
Size and weight reduction represent only one half of the flexible circuit (Flexible PCB) story, however. They are also ideal for high temperature and high-density applications.
Flexible Circuits are members of electronic and interconnection family. It is now one of the most important interconnection technologies in use for the manufacture of many of today's most advanced electronic products.
They consist of a thin insulating polymer film having conductive circuit patterns affixed thereto and typically supplied with a thin polymer coating to protect the conductor circuits. The technology has been used for interconnecting electronic devices since the 1950s in one form or another.
What is Flexible PCB?
Flexible circuits (also variously referred to around the globe as flex circuits, Flexible Printed Circuit boards, flex print, flexi-circuits) are members of electronic and interconnection family. They consist of a thin insulating polymer film having conductive circuit patterns affixed thereto and typically supplied with a thin polymer coating to protect the conductor circuits.
The technology has been used for interconnecting electronic devices since the 1950s in one form or another. It is now one of the most important interconnection technologies in use for the manufacture of many of today's most advanced electronic products.
In practice there are many different kinds of flexible circuits, including one metal layer, double sided, multilayer and rigid flex circuits. The circuits can be formed by etching metal foil cladding (normally of copper) from polymer bases, plating metal or printing of conductive inks among other processes. Flexible circuits may or may not have components attached. When components are attached, they are considered by some in the industry to be flexible electronic assemblies.
Advantages of Using Flex and Rigid Flex Circuits
- Higher flexibility
- Lower mass/weight
- Small package size allows more compact devices
- improves resistance to movement and vibration
- The board can bend to the desired applicable shape
- High tensile strength allows significant warping/deformations without breakage
- Can be bent to 360 degrees – allows 3-dimensional packaging scheme
- Can easily withstand harsh environments
- Can replace traditional wiring bunches
- Reduces assembly errors
- Better control over impedance/inductance
- Improves heat dissipation and airflow
We Are Here For You
At JHY PCB, our engineers are always available throughout the design process to ensure quality and consistent manufacturability. We also offer on-line assistance for impedance calculators, layer stacking assistance, and design for manufacturability (DFM) to further ensure your satisfaction.
As an experienced manufacturer of Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs, Rush PCB has you covered. We are one of the most well-known manufacturers of Flex and Rigid-Flex circuit boards, and we have the capability to fabricate you designs based on your specifications and application requirements.
Why choose JHY PCB
JHY PCB offers the best quality of single-sided, double-sided, or multi-layered Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs.
Flex PCBs are Printed Circuit Board that you can bend once or multiple times as required.
Rigid-Flex PCBs combine rigid PCBs and flexible PCBs, offering both flexibility as well as rigidity. We offer flex circuit boards what you need.
Product & Service
- Quick Turn PCB
- Rigid PCB
- Flexible PCB
- Rigid- Flex PCB
- Aluminum PCB
- PCB Stencil
- Multilayer PCB
Flexible PCB Manufacturing
Flexible PCB manufacturing capability
Learn more about JHY PCB by exploring the manufacturing capability of Flexible PCB below. We can do more than you can imagine.
| Items || Manufacturing Capability |
| PCB Layers || 1 - 8layers |
| Laminate || DuPont PI, Shengyi PI |
| Maximum PCB Size(Length x Width) || Single Sided PCB || 480*4000mm |
| Double Sided PCB || 480*1800mm |
| Multilayers || 236*600mm |
| Minimum Board Thickness || Single Sided PCB || 0.05mm+/-0.02mm |
| Double Sided PCB || 0.08mm+/-0.02mm |
| Multilayers || As per Gerber |
| Finished Board Thickness || 1-6L || 0.05mm-0.6mm |
| 8L || 1.6mm |
| Min Tracing/Spacing || Copper Thickness 1/3 oz: || 0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L) |
| 0.05mm/0.05mm (8L) |
| Copper Thickness 1/2 oz: || 0.076mm/0.076mm (1-6L) |
| 0.06mm/0.06mm (8L) |
| Copper Thickness 1oz: || 0.1mm/0.1mm (1-6L) |
| 0.065mm/0.065mm (8L) |
| Min. Annular Ring || 4mil |
| Minimum Hole Size || 1-6L || 0.2mm(8mil) (CNC) |
| 8L || 0.15mm(CNC) |
| Solder Mask Color || Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow |
| Solder-stop coating---Coverlay || PI and PET film || |
| Silkscreen Color || White, Black, Yellow || |
| Surface Finish || OSP |
| e HASL |
| ENIG(Electroless NickLead-Freeion Gold) || Ni thickness:2-6um |
| Au thickness:0.025-0.05um |
| Flash Gold || Ni thickness:2-8um |
| Au thickness:0.025-0.15um |
| Immersion Tin || Tin thickness:0.5-1um |
| PlatingTin || Tin thickness:1-10um |
| Laser cuPunching |
| Special technologies || Peelable solder mask |
| Gold fingers |
| Stiffener (only for PI/FR4 substrate) |
| Impedance Control+/-10% |
| Rigid Flex PCB |
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we make single, double, and multi-layer Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs.
- Do you make double-layer Flex PCBs?
We make different types of Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs, depending on the structure, base material, adhesive, appearance, insulation base film, and metal conductor foil. Please consult our technical team for details suitable for your application.
- How many types of Flex PCBs do you make?
Yes, we provide black PI stiffeners, yellow PI cover films, transparent polyimide films, white overlay, and brown PI copper clad laminates.
- Do you provide stiffeners and cover films?
Yes. We have four manufacturing methods for adhesive-free copper foil base materials. We use spray plating, curtain coating, electroless deposition/electrolytic plating, and laminating.
- Do you use adhesive free copper foil base material?
Minimum thickness is 2 µm and the maximum is 200 µm. We ensure high chemical durability and processing compatibility for flexible printed circuits and do not sacrifice its original electrical property, heat-resistant property, and mechanical property.
- What are the minimum and maximum thickness of your adhesive Flex PCBs?
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
Whatever we do or whatever we think of is to make sure boards are shipped to customer safely and quickly. How to ship your PCB?
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q2: Do you accept PCB design with different boards on one panel?
A: Of course, we can do different boards on the same panel.
Q3. Are my Gerber Files safe?
A: We protect the intellectual property for customers in the whole process. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
Q4: What is needed for quotation?
A:Quantity, PCB Gerber file, Technical requirements(material, board thickness, surface finish, copper thickness, solder mask color, silkscreen color, ...)
Q5. How to quote shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is determined by the shipment way(forwarder name, delivery days), destination, weight&dimension of packages. If you use your own forwarder, please inform us.
Looking for ideal Flex Board Cost Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Flex Board Making are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Flex Board Price. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Flexible PCB